This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Syslogs, Traps, and Message Center broken after 2020.2.5 upgrade

Over the weekend we upgraded our Orion platform from 2020.2.4 to 2020.2.5 everything appeared to come up properly afterwards.  There were no errors during the upgrade.  Everything seemed to have gone smooth.  Monday morning I come in and I'm getting messages from my other Orion users saying they can't access the Syslogs, Traps, or Message Center pages.  The error message indicates the an "Unexpected Website Error - Request Timed out"

I've been working with tech support.  So far we've rerun the configuration wizard, rebuilt the web console, and lastly ran truncate commands on the syslog and traps in the database.  So far this hasn't worked. If I go to individual nodes I can see the syslog and traps for that node.  Likewise I can open the syslog and traps utilities on the main poller and I can see both are being collected. Has anyone else seen this?  Any thoughts on what else to try?

Parents
  • Are you using the legacy Syslog & Traps, or are you using Log Viewer (the free version of Log Analyzer)? 

What is the URL you're going to that produced that error? Please paste it here without the server name/IP. Just need to know what comes after that. E.G. /orion/.....

• Are you using the legacy Syslog & Traps, or are you using Log Viewer (the free version of Log Analyzer)? 

What is the URL you're going to that produced that error? Please paste it here without the server name/IP. Just need to know what comes after that. E.G. /orion/.....

Children