The latest release of the Orion Platform 2020.2.6 is available on solarwinds.com and in your customer portal. We hope you're enjoying the features of our current Orion Platform 2020.2.6
What We're Working On
- Support SHA256/512 for SNMPv3
- GMSA Account for the Orion database.
- Simplified installation via single MSI
- Additional credential management via API.
- jQuery update
- Validation of CIS IIS and SQL Server best practices
- Removal of any code unsupported by Microsoft
GIVE US FEEDBACK
You ask, we listen. Many of the top features developed are generated through your participation in user sessions and your votes in the feature requests forum.
One thing we really would like to see is better permissions granularity.
Essentially what we'd like to see is:
Could you guys please improve some of the existing features that would save a lot of admin time such as:
1) adding search function on Manage Groups page
2) adding search function on IPAM DHCP/DNS Serve…
To add to that, we also need to have permissions profiles so we can easily give out the same set of permissions to the same set of users, also, the ability to test out a user's access to see what they…