This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Azure SSO Logoff not working

I'm currently testing Azure SSO with Service Desk.  Followed all the instructions and logging in is working just as it should.  The problem is logging out is not working, if I leave the logout url blank then the page just refreshes when you click on "sign out", if you put in the logoff url provided by Azure then you get the SSO page with the error "SAMLRequest or SAMLResponse must be present as query string parameters in HTTP request for SAML Redirect binding".

https://jpassing.com/2021/06/10/azure-ad-defaults-to-saml-logout-but-not-all-apps-support-that/

This article seems to describe what is happening.  It seems like SolarWinds might not implementing SAML properly.  Before I go further I wanted to see if anyone else has ran into this issue and if they've found a solution.  Thanks.

Parents Reply
  • Thanks.  That totally worked.  I created a support ticket for this at the same time as I posted the question.  I'm disappointed that I've heard nothing back from support, so I'm so glad that you were able to provide this answer for me.

Children
No Data