This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Include Attributes of Request in Email Template?

I'm attempting to include a custom email notification in a service request process that includes the attributes of the request in the email.

I've created an email template the includes the {{incident_description}} tag, but no luck there, as the description only includes the predetermined language placed in the service catalog when the request item is created. There is no 

Alternatively, attributes are showing in an automation rule that we created years ago, that triggers when a keyword is mentioned in a title. My goal is to replace the automation rule with an email step in the request process to prevent notifications triggering sooner than desired. 

Does anyone have suggestions of what can be done differently to include attributes? Any help is appreciated. 

Automation rule email example:

Email template example: