This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Input and Custom Fields in Process Email Notifications

Looking through many support articles, there was a way to pull in custom fields when sending action notifications using <custom_n>. But this functionality seems to have been removed. What method do we use when triggering an action notification and want to include input and custom form fields?

When we receive the initial ticket I can see all the input fields listed under attributes, how can I reference these as variables?

Parents
  • Howdy ,

To reference an Input or Custom Field, put it's name in {{double curly brackets}}. I've seen the best success in making the templates in the Setup>Notifications>Generic Templates menu, then using that template in your process step for Send Notification.

Here's an example:

I hope this helps!

• Howdy ,

To reference an Input or Custom Field, put it's name in {{double curly brackets}}. I've seen the best success in making the templates in the Setup>Notifications>Generic Templates menu, then using that template in your process step for Send Notification.

Here's an example:

I hope this helps!

Children
No Data