This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Dynamic Form Rules

Is there a particular field I can look at when creating dynamic form rules, which can distinguish between a Service Request and an Incident? Right now, I'm using the Category field for detection but that would mean I'd have to modify the rule every time a new category was added.

Parents
  • We couldn't fine a field for this either. So we made our own.

We created a checkbox field called "Is Service Request". It was then added to every service request form where the answer is set to yes and form logic to set the field as inactive. The field is visible to clients, but they can't change it. So, it works for us.

• , I have something similar to be able to tell if I'm in the "Create Incident" form, or if the incident has been created. I found that if you Hide the field, you should still be able use it for form logic and filtering, and it won't be visible to users.

Reply Children
No Data