This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can a group be a Requester on an Incident

I have an HR group that submits tickets.  The tickets they submit sometimes need to be tracked or followed up on by other Requestors from the HR Group.  Can someone from the HR group create tickets with the HR Group as the requestor so everyone in the group can have visibility to the tickets?  These are not people that will get tickets assigned to them, they are Service Task Users.  If there isn't, short of CC'ing all these people on the incident, is there another way for them to have visibility to the tickets and their status?

Parents
  • As far as I've been able to find out, you can't set a Group as a requester. I think 's solution is probably the best option.

If you want all of HR to be notified on the ticket comments as well, you can make an HR group and use the automations in Setup > Service Desk > Automation Rules to automatically CC the HR group when anyone in that group creates a ticket. Although for the notifications it would probably be good to add more conditions.

• As far as I've been able to find out, you can't set a Group as a requester. I think 's solution is probably the best option.

If you want all of HR to be notified on the ticket comments as well, you can make an HR group and use the automations in Setup > Service Desk > Automation Rules to automatically CC the HR group when anyone in that group creates a ticket. Although for the notifications it would probably be good to add more conditions.

Children
No Data