This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Template for gather Service Catalog data from non IT departments

Hello All, we are currently in the process of expanding our service catalog from just the IT department to all departments. As you may be aware in order to create services you need very specific data. We are just about to start asking departments for that data. I wanted to make a template to help them with providing that data. I have been playing around in excel (weak excel skill) but the formatting is just not coming to me and I think this is going to make it more confusing for the requesters that will be providing this data. I thought I would reach out and see if anyone else has been through this already and could provide some direction or even a template itself.

Appreciate any response and thanks in advance for your time!

Troy

• Howdy ,

This is definitely one of the hardest parts of improving services. Discovery and data collection!

I don't have any specific format or template I can share first hand, but this might be something you can leverage our Custom Success team for. Have you tried engaging with your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager?

If you need help finding out who to contact, feel free to email me: sean.sebring@solarwinds.com