This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Embed Sound files in Solutions in SWSD

We're setting up a Knowledge Base in SWSD. Some of the words used in the Solutions are hard to pronounce, and we want to let the users click for an audible pronunciation. Is there a way to do this? 

BTW, I know very little about SWSD, just introduced to it a couple of weeks ago. Be gentle. 

• Hi! First off, welcome to SWSD and I think you'll find our community is very supportive. Currently, there isn't a way to do this within the app but I imagine there are some 3rd party browser tools that can help them out. 

Couple tips:

1. The SWSD community mostly chats over in our product forum. You will get quicker responses there - SWSD Forum
    2. This type of ask is a great thing to add to our feature request area. This is where we look as we build out the roadmap - SWSD Feature Requests

-Joey