This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is there any way to jump to the Dameware installation from the Asset?

Brand new here, we go live on 01 Aug. I'm excited about the DameWare integration, but so far the only integration i have found is the ability to create a link in the ticket for the end user to click on. Is there any way for me to link the Asset so that I can automagically launch a dameware session with the computer from the ticket? I'm trying to get remote support with limited end user interaction. 

thanks!

Parents
  • Hi , we are excited to have you on board and congrats on the plan to go live next week! Woot Woot! Right now the only integration with Dameware Remote Everywhere is via the incident to send the session link for the end user to join. Our team is currently working through the next phase of the integration which is being able to launch the remote session directly from the asset. This will greatly improve the ability for your techs to jump right into the computer without much or any back and forth with the end user. It will also give you the ability to remote into headless servers to troubleshoot issues. 

I recommend subscribing to our What We Are Working On page to keep up to date on our developments. thwack.com/.../swsd 

edit:spelling

• Hi , we are excited to have you on board and congrats on the plan to go live next week! Woot Woot! Right now the only integration with Dameware Remote Everywhere is via the incident to send the session link for the end user to join. Our team is currently working through the next phase of the integration which is being able to launch the remote session directly from the asset. This will greatly improve the ability for your techs to jump right into the computer without much or any back and forth with the end user. It will also give you the ability to remote into headless servers to troubleshoot issues. 

I recommend subscribing to our What We Are Working On page to keep up to date on our developments. thwack.com/.../swsd 

edit:spelling

Children