Scheduled Reports

Good afternoon, all!  My organization began using SWSD in mid-March.  I am still getting familiar with the reporting feature. I went to schedule a report to send to a department manager today and it appears the only ones I can choose from to send reports are Service Agent Users and Departments.  I would like to send to those in the Requestors role.  Also, I am trying to create a simple report of Open by Department but seems no easy way to do so.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dawne Vail

Service Desk Manager

Parents
  • Howdy !

To echo what said, you can use a STU.(Service Task User)

The STU role is essentially an "enhanced requester" role. It's still completely free of charge! This would enable you to Schedule reports to be mailed to the desired folks. Keep in mind, you can never share with anyone who isn't at least an agent, but you can schedule that a PDF be sent to them.

I hope this helps!

• Howdy !

To echo what said, you can use a STU.(Service Task User)

The STU role is essentially an "enhanced requester" role. It's still completely free of charge! This would enable you to Schedule reports to be mailed to the desired folks. Keep in mind, you can never share with anyone who isn't at least an agent, but you can schedule that a PDF be sent to them.

I hope this helps!

Children
No Data