This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

When I access My Dashboard, that I have shared, it will not allow editing?

When I open My Dashboard and select Edit on a widget, I have not options in the filters and some widgets on My Dashboard will not display....

Parents
  • Howdy !

If a Dashboard was shared with you, you may need to save a copy for yourself, first. (someone might have shared a dashboard with you that is named "My Dashboard", which is confusing)

If that's not the case, and you believe there are issues with how the Dashboard is responding, please work with our Technical Support team. You can open a "Chat with an Expert" within the tool at the bottom right if you are an admin. Otherwise, you can email them at "Service Desk Support" <servicedesksupport@solarwinds.com>, 

I hope this helps!

• Howdy !

If a Dashboard was shared with you, you may need to save a copy for yourself, first. (someone might have shared a dashboard with you that is named "My Dashboard", which is confusing)

If that's not the case, and you believe there are issues with how the Dashboard is responding, please work with our Technical Support team. You can open a "Chat with an Expert" within the tool at the bottom right if you are an admin. Otherwise, you can email them at "Service Desk Support" <servicedesksupport@solarwinds.com>, 

I hope this helps!

Children
No Data