This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trigger another service request when a specific task is completed

Can you setup a condition that when a specific task is completed another service request is triggered?

Use Case
Branch reports a new hire.  They start the a new hire service request.  During the hiring process, the potential employee changes their mind.  We would like to have a tasks for "Did not Hire".  If the branch selects, did not hire, it would trigger the creation of a different service request. 

Parents
  • We're trying desperately to get this exact scenario working; however despite tech experts from SW looking at it, and the Tier 2 team offering constant suggestions, we cannot. There is something wrong with the way the JSON and XML gets parsed which makes it fail with an "Internal Server Error".

Personally I think this should be a core feature, offered out the box (like "Update Record") but if it needs to be an integration, IT SHOULD WORK.

• Hello! This is something I currently have working in our instance using the Process Integration action. If you can provide the JSON you're sending and a screenshot of the endpoint/headers I can take a look at why it's returning an error.

• Thanks but I need to explain more deeply than a quick forum post. Can you drop me an email address in PM and I'll send through a complete description of our setup?

Reply Children