This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Workday Integration with SolarWinds

Looking for someone that has experience integrating workday with SWSD. 

In short term would like to create automation that sends notification form an email sent from workday .  

Long term integration between workday and SWSD. 

Hiring manager completes onboard in workday - data map and opens ticked in SWSD. 

Parents
  • I would guess it could be pretty simple if you are going to use emails, those can kick things off by getting your incidents started in SD.  You'll want to look into having mailboxes set up for the sub categories to help you sort through them easily.  If you need to do more tight integration you can look into Zapier.  We used that to fill in the gaps for connecting to Conect Wise with our instance.

• In short term, I would want to take an email from workday to SWSD create ticket and alert hiring manager to do work. 

What we need to work towards is an API (I assume).   data mapping between workday form and swsd service catalog form. 

It seems to be difficult finding a 3rd party to do this, yet I see lots of articles where company's are integrating workday with solarwinds. 

• SWSD has an API, I've used it both internally with SWSD and externally using Zapier to update custom fields and they have people that wrote something to pass comments for me.

• Who is "they"?  SWSD doesn't have anyone (per my account rep) that does API integration.  That's where I'm looking for assist.  

• We went through Zapier and one of their parts at GetUWired.

Reply Children
No Data