This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Service Catalog Process Task List

We are creating a task list for a new install that involves three teams to accomplish. Right now, I have added the tasks under processes individually with the appropriate team assignment. Is there a more efficient way to accomplish this instead of having 26 tasks listed? For example: Can I somehow have each group and the tasks they have to accomplish listed so there is an indication of when each group completes their part of the install? Should it even be a service catalog form? Any useful advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Parents
  • It should be a Service Catalog form with tasks, conditional processing, approvals and logic in the "Process" tab. Our "People Changes" form (which takes requests for starters, leavers, moves, promotions and personal details amendments) has a total of about 200 steps with complex nested conditional logic.

It adds comments automatically at certain points; only demands the necessary tasks depending on what was selected by the requester; automatically assigns the ticket to relevant teams at certain points; and I'm trying to get it to relate itself to other records too.

• It should be a Service Catalog form with tasks, conditional processing, approvals and logic in the "Process" tab. Our "People Changes" form (which takes requests for starters, leavers, moves, promotions and personal details amendments) has a total of about 200 steps with complex nested conditional logic.

It adds comments automatically at certain points; only demands the necessary tasks depending on what was selected by the requester; automatically assigns the ticket to relevant teams at certain points; and I'm trying to get it to relate itself to other records too.

Children