This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Unwanted Views won't stay deleted... and won't rename!

There are a horrible bunch of Incident list views which I cannot make go away. They're unwanted and have awful column layouts and are the ones which came with the product out the box. I tried renaming them with a ZZ_ at the beginning so they appear at the bottom of the list: it doesn't even take. I delete them, and they're gone for about 30 seconds. I change the column layouts, and they come back to where they were.

Now I understand why this might have been done; I can't be the only one who once deleted the "All Incidents" view and could not get that view back using filters. (I believe you can, now).

BUT - this is an awful solution. It means I cannot manage my list of views the way I want to and have a neat, tidy list with only the stuff I need in it.

Please help?

Parents Reply Children