This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SOS - Azure Provisioning Completely Locked Out our Accounts

I made a stupid error somewhere along the way trying to make a change to our Solarwinds Service Desk provisioning in AzureAD and when it synced it disabled all 5 of our Administrator accounts, which in-turn, also disabled my API key.

We have no "local" non-SSO accounts on our instance that I know of, so without a functioning API key we are just 100% locked out of our service desk.

Support has been useless so far and said they don't think they are able to re-enable my account.

I have a critical "systems down" ticket open and it's still 1-2 hours between email responses with no phone support available, and apparently our Account Rep no longer works for Solarwinds.

The service desk is about to close for the day since they're on East Coast time, and I'm extremely desperate here.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Surely someone on the back-end can re-enable my account. If not we're just permanently locked out of Solarwinds which seems ridiculous.