This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Email ticket notifications

Hello. When someone sends an email to our helpdesk email account SWSD will generate the ticket and email me, the admin but not my other guy who is a Service Agent. I did setup an automation rule that now sends him an email when a ticket is generated but is there a way within the regular setup configuration to make it email all service agents including the administrator?

Thanks,

Parents
  • You can set the Default Assignee for the system in Setup > Service Desk > Categories. At the bottom of the page, you can configure which group is the default assignee for incoming emails, and also set up a person or group to be notified if no assignee is set. 

To get notifications for both of you, you can create a Queue (recommended) or Group, make sure both you and your Agent are in the Queue/Group, and then set that as the default assignee.

Picture of Default Assignee and Notifications settings in Samanage

In the future, if anyone you add to the Queue/Group does not want email notifications, they can turn their emails off individually in the Notifications tab in their account profile.

• You can set the Default Assignee for the system in Setup > Service Desk > Categories. At the bottom of the page, you can configure which group is the default assignee for incoming emails, and also set up a person or group to be notified if no assignee is set. 

To get notifications for both of you, you can create a Queue (recommended) or Group, make sure both you and your Agent are in the Queue/Group, and then set that as the default assignee.

Picture of Default Assignee and Notifications settings in Samanage

In the future, if anyone you add to the Queue/Group does not want email notifications, they can turn their emails off individually in the Notifications tab in their account profile.

Children
No Data