Have "Send Notification" Automations Tie Back To Original Incident Record for Replies

We currently utilize a series of automations or workflow processes steps that send a notification to a user, notifying them or requesting further information. 

However, if they happen to reply to that notification that is sent via workflow or automation, it creates a whole new incident ticket for their response.  Is it possible to tie reference msg data into these notifications that ultimately include a link to the original ticket, so that if a user replies to that notification, it ties their response to the comments of the ticket is was spawned from?

Parents
  • Hello, mpuskar.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I did some testing and confirmed your experience.  I have made engineering aware.  In the meantime, I would recommend adding a line to the ad-hoc email, recommending to the user NOT to reply to that email until we can get a fix in place.

• Hello, mpuskar.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I did some testing and confirmed your experience.  I have made engineering aware.  In the meantime, I would recommend adding a line to the ad-hoc email, recommending to the user NOT to reply to that email until we can get a fix in place.

Children
No Data