This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Process Integration - GET requests - How to handle return object

Hi,

I'M having trouble finding documentation on how to handle GET request within Service desk process integrations.

I would like to be able to call an API whether in solarwinds service desk or a external source, and be able to put the response into a comment / or custom field. do something with what is returned.

Is this intended to be more for a webhook type of feature for 3rd party api?

• I have the exact same question.  Did you get a response to this or figure out how to use a GET response?

• I had the same question. The answer I got was that there isn't a way to store the response from a GET request. I think you're correct that it's more just to support webhooks or outlier 3rd party APIs.

I've requested the feature directly from our CSM in the past, but if you add it to the Feature Requests section in the forum I'll happily upvote it.