This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Email customization

Hi there. Any chance I can edit the way messages with incidents look like? I'm talking specifically about Gmail. For example, an end user leaves a ticket and then I reply to it. The reply is sent to the user through gmail. 

I went to Global Settings > Email sections, but it does not seem I am able to change that much. 

Parents Reply
  • I believe that's the "{{history}}" variable in the template. It will show a list of all of the recent interactions on the ticket.

You can make that look a little nicer for your users by either removing that variable, or by whitelisting images for ITSupport@similarweb.com for your users through your email provider. I think the "@@@ Alex Dolea commented on... @@@" must be Alt text for when the image doesn't get loaded

Children
No Data