This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to configure dependents dropdowns

I am attempting to create some initial service catalog items and am trying to implement independent drop-downs, which seem unnecessarily complicated.

I want to have a form where you can choose a type of resource (mailbox, folder, distribution list, etc) and then a different pop-up comes when you choose each. I'm having a really hard time creating anything other than dropdowns that lead to more dropdowns but Distro list isn't going to be a drop-down.

Type of resource (dropdown w/ mailbox, folder, distribution list, etc)

Choose Mailbox > another dropdown appears with various permission levels
Choose Folder> another drop-down appears with various permission levels to foldersDistro list > A text box requestings members info

I read the instructions below but it's very basic and doesn't include nesting anything other than dropdowns.

I would really like to see if anyone has had much luck creating forms using nested/dependent fields like that or has an idea of how I can?

https://help.samanage.com/s/article/How-to-use-Service-Catalog-Dependent-Dropdowns-1536721507443