SolarWinds Service Desk is excited to announce a new integration that allows you to access the remote service Dameware Remote Everywhere directly from an incident record. Resolve tickets faster and improve your service levels by aligning your remote service with your service desk.
With this integration, you will be able to:
- Diagnose problems faster, resolve technical issues, and keep employees productive by incorporating remote support into your service management processes
- Start a remote session directly from the incident record in your service desk with one click
- Access the session history directly from the service record to give you the full audit trail of the incident, from submission to resolution
Activating the Dameware Remote Everywhere Integration:
- Go to Setup
- Click the “Integrations” dropdown on the left panel
- Click on “Applications”
- There you will see the Dameware integration - click on it
- Add your “Dameware Account ID” and click Update
Note: The Account ID is you Dameware UID which can be accessed in the DameWare Console under Profile > API
Using the Dameware Remote Everywhere Integration
How to Start a session:
- Go to an Incident
- Click the “Create a new Session” button to generate a session pin
- From here you can:
- Click to send the session information to your requester via a comment
- Connect to the Support Session (Note: connecting to the session will bring you directly to the DRE console)
How to view session history:
- Click on the “...” icon in the top right corner of the integration box.
- Click on “View Session History”
- This will take you to the DRE console to view all the sessions associated with this individual ticket.