This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report on Changes made to a Server or Router

In SCM I can compare the Server configuration, I can compare it with a date in the past to see if there were changes made same on a router, is it possible to create a report that would show all changes in a give time frame? And if so what are the steps to make this possible.

Parents
  • SCM only focuses on changes to servers, not switches or routers - try NCM for that.

To see a report on server config changes, simply go to Reports in the menu bar and then search for "Server Config" and these reports should show up:

pastedImage_2.png

You've got 3 reports, the config changes for in the last 24 hours is the one I think you want.

• SCM only focuses on changes to servers, not switches or routers - try NCM for that.

To see a report on server config changes, simply go to Reports in the menu bar and then search for "Server Config" and these reports should show up:

pastedImage_2.png

You've got 3 reports, the config changes for in the last 24 hours is the one I think you want.

Children
No Data