To receive updates on the SCM roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page
Following the Sunburst security incident, SolarWinds remains committed to the safety and security of our products and technology. Throughout 2021, we will prioritize security enhancements ahead of feature development to maximize customer safety and ensure confidence in SolarWinds and our products.
Items currently being considered include, but are not limited to:
- Vulnerability fixes identified by third-party scanning tools or recent product penetration tests (pentesting)
- Documentation of least privileges for Orion Platform operation and monitoring including Orion agents
- Validation of CIS IIS and SQL Server best practices
- Secure settings by default with user control
- Removal of any code unsupported by Microsoft
- SCM 2020.2.4 SCM 2020.2.4 with New Certificates
- SCM 2020.2.1 SCM 2020.2.1 is Now GA - Support for Compliance Policies
- SCM 2020.2 Server Configuration Monitor (SCM) 2020.2 Is Now Generally Available
- SCM 2019.4 Server Configuration Monitor 2019.4 Now Available - Linux joins the configuration party
- SCM 1.1 Server Configuration Manager 1.1 is Now Available! Who Made the Change?
- SCM 1.0.1 Release Notes
- SCM 1.0: Introducing SolarWinds Server Configuration Monitor