This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

UNDP Report

Hi everyone,

I apologize if I am posting this question in the wrong forum. I am using UNDP to extract information, but the report is showing some entries twice. The report is only for one device, but I would like to include more devices in the report. However, I am struggling to display the report in a table format and prevent the duplication of values. Can anyone suggest a solution to this issue?

Please see attached screenshot.

Jholmes gave a good suggestion so here i am posting more screenshots.

I hope this helps in solving this issue.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hey Octane, I'd normally put something like this in the report lab, which is under The Orion Platform. But in either case, a copy of the report being posted or screenshots of how its setup so people can give better suggestions would be helpful. 

• Hey Octane, I'd normally put something like this in the report lab, which is under The Orion Platform. But in either case, a copy of the report being posted or screenshots of how its setup so people can give better suggestions would be helpful. 

Children