Anyone tried to use "Component Monitor Wizard" to monitor Azure Application Gateway before?

Hello,

Did anyone ever try to use "Component Monitor Wizard" function to monitor Azure Application Gateway? 

I've been told from support as this is out of boundary support as there's no such template could be used for monitoring Azure Application Gateway, so that's why I tried my luck in there to see if any folks did something similar before. Slight smile

After I click "Next, I see below.  It requires me to input the server IP address in here but Azure application gateway doesn't own it at all.  On this occasion, how can I achieve the goal to monitor it or it's not something we can do in terms of monitoring it from Solarwinds SAM?  Please advise, thank you Slight smile

Parents Reply Children
  • Never saw this reply at the time, but FYI stuff like the -usebasicparsing thing is like profile-based issues, there's a bunch of those, and there's a class of fix which is basically

1) Confirm the account you'll be using for the script, dont change it without redoing later steps
    2) On the account you're using above, do the things to prepare the profile (Open IE, install a module, etc)
    3) if need be, add them as the result of a CATCH block