This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report to show which servers a piece of software is NOT installed on

Hi,

I'm trying to put together a report that contains a list of endpoints that does NOT have a certain piece of software installed (Cisco Duo). I can't work out how to do this on the report builder, as using the 'does not contain' query just returns a list of machines and the software they have, not including Cisco Duo. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • You can define a report containing custom table and you can use "Custom SWQL" query to pull this information.

I'm sharing an example query below which lists all servers that are monitored for "Asset Inventory" and they don't have "Google Chrome" software installed. You can tune this query for the software name that you would like to report:

SELECT NodeID
    , ai.Node.Caption as [Server Name]
    , ai.Node.MachineType as [Operating System]
    , PollingDescriptionName as [Polling Mechanism]
    , LastPollDateTime as [Last Poll Time]
    FROM Orion.AssetInventory.Polling ai
    WHERE Enabled='True'
    AND NodeID not in 
    (
        SELECT NodeID
        FROM Orion.AssetInventory.Polling p
        WHERE p.Software.Name like '%Google Chrome%'
    )
    ORDER BY ai.Node.Caption

• Came up with something similar, but WISH I HAD READ THIS FIRST. Thank you for posting as this is cleaner than my swql. 

Reply Children
No Data