This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Veam Backup and Replication Template

Hi Guys,

Trying to use the above mentioned template but the following components error with the below

Failed Jobs

The return code is different than expected. Testing on node '127.0.0.1' failed with 'Down' status ('Down' might be different if script exits with a different exit code).
No snap-ins have been registered for Windows PowerShell version 5.

Job Status

PowerShell script error. Scripting Error: Script does not contain the expected parameters or is improperly formatted. 'Last_Job_Result', 'Job_State', 'Last_Session_Backup_Size', 'Last_Session_Compression_Ratio', 'Last_Session_Data_Size', 'Last_Session_Deduplication_Ratio' missing.

Any ideas? I've ensure the PowerShell module for Veam are present on the server being monitored and the SolarWinds server

Parents
  • i think i resolved it using template 9.5 and the following reg entry. Will monitor to confirm

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\1\PowerShellSnapIns\VeeamPSSnapIn]
    "PowerShellVersion"="2.0"
    "Vendor"="Veeam"
    "Description"="This is a PowerShell snap-in that includes the Veeam's cmdlet."
    "VendorIndirect"="VeeamPSSnapIn, Veeam"
    "DescriptionIndirect"="VeeamPSSnapIn,This is a PowerShell snap-in that includes the Veeam's cmdlet."
    "Version"="8.0.0.0"
    "ApplicationBase"="C:\\Program Files\\Veeam\\Backup and Replication\\Backup"
    "AssemblyName"="Veeam.Backup.PowerShell, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bfd684de2276783a"
    "ModuleName"="C:\\Program Files\\Veeam\\Backup and Replication\\Backup\\Veeam.Backup.PowerShell.dll"

• i think i resolved it using template 9.5 and the following reg entry. Will monitor to confirm

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\1\PowerShellSnapIns\VeeamPSSnapIn]
    "PowerShellVersion"="2.0"
    "Vendor"="Veeam"
    "Description"="This is a PowerShell snap-in that includes the Veeam's cmdlet."
    "VendorIndirect"="VeeamPSSnapIn, Veeam"
    "DescriptionIndirect"="VeeamPSSnapIn,This is a PowerShell snap-in that includes the Veeam's cmdlet."
    "Version"="8.0.0.0"
    "ApplicationBase"="C:\\Program Files\\Veeam\\Backup and Replication\\Backup"
    "AssemblyName"="Veeam.Backup.PowerShell, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bfd684de2276783a"
    "ModuleName"="C:\\Program Files\\Veeam\\Backup and Replication\\Backup\\Veeam.Backup.PowerShell.dll"

Children
No Data