This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

O365 /Azure Monitoring Graph status info - anyone managed to get detail?

After Microsoft swapped over to v2 using Graph API, it appears the 'Status' of Exchange Online gives very limited information without the granularity of knowing the detail of the issue or impact.

The 10 refers to the status response below, 1 is there is 1 issue, but no details of what it is

We have been tasked with reporting on Exchange availability and this makes the situation difficult. Has anyone managed to get helpful Availability/more detailed information out of the Graph API method?

Please upvote this also: Recreate SAM API Microsoft 365 Templates since MS deprecated v1.

Unfortunately I can not re-find the thwack article I found here previously which explained how to do the graph API Exchange Online template change that was needed, after I'd just discovered 

Thank you for any advice/assistance