This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

PowerShell Root CA Certificate Expiry

We current have a procedure to check certificates via the certutil command. We need to monitor this within SolarWinds and I've been trying to find a PowerShell script to get this information. 
At the moment I have 2 different variants of PowerShell scripts but I can't seem to get them to work properly. See scripts below; 
Invoke-Command -ComputerName SERVERNAME -UseSSL -ScriptBlock {certutil.exe -store my | Select-String -Pattern '(template)|(NotAfter)' | select Line | FT -AutoSize }
The above script only gives me the actual expiry date, but I need it to show/prompt  me if I have 30 days or less on the certificate expiry. 
Run certutil -split -URL ldap:///CN=RootCA,CN=-CRStandaloneCA,CN=CDP,CN=Public%20Key%20Services,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=local?certificateRevocationList
The above script shows me 1 certificate but doesn't show me the 30 day expiry date. 
Can anyone possibly help me on obtaining a script to provide a warning when there is less than 30 days please? 
Parents Reply Children
No Data