This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SAM Monitor Node Export

Apologies if this has been answered in a separate thread, I'm not finding it if there's one.  I have several hundred nodes assigned to an application monitor and I'm trying to export that list of nodes.  I've looked around and I'm not finding an export option.  I feel it's probably gonna be something easy but I'm not finding it.

Thanks for any help.

• And I found how to export them.  I had already added a widget to one of my dashboard and I just have to bring up that page and I was able to just copy/paste the entire page and futz with it in XLS.  I'm thinking there's a way to run an SQL query but who has time.  Slight smile

• If you would like to use SWQL below query will list all nodes that has a specific application assigned to it:

('WebTest' is the name of the application we are looking for in these examples. Change to what you need to look for.)

SELECT
        A.Name AS [Application]
        ,A.Node.Caption AS [Server Name]
    FROM Orion.APM.Application AS A
    WHERE
        A.Name='WebTest'

If you are more into SQL, this is the code for you:

SELECT 
    	A.Name AS [Application]
    	,N.Caption AS [Server Name]
    FROM APM_Application AS A
    INNER JOIN NodesData as N ON A.NodeID=N.NodeID
    WHERE 
    	A.Name='WebTest'

• Hey Seashore, thanks for the response, I'll give it a go and report back.