This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IIS AppInsight one page long load time

In my shop we use Application Insight to monitor our Solarwinds NPM and EOC web sites.

On the AppInsight for IIS >> "Top 20 page requests by average server execution time"

most of the pages come in at well under a minute.  

However... one page often lists > 1 minute of load time, and sometimes comes in over 5 minutes:

/api2/signalr/connect 

I have not been able to specifically identify this page, or gain any insight into what might be causing the long load times.

Can anyone provide ideas on what this page is and why such a long load time?

Thanks much;

Parents Reply
  • I read that this is not an „issue“ at all. You can ignore the response time for SignalR as it is by design to keep the „channel open“ all the time. And the time keeps increasing once you have a page open that uses SignalR to deliver „real time updated“ Data. My suspicion is, that this technology is used in PerfStack real time polling or on modern dashboard that update widgets individually. But it’s just a guess with no data to prove

Children
No Data