How to get a historic Message data of the component?

I have an application with one Windows PowerShell Monitor.
How can I get last five (ten, a hundred...) Statistics and Messages data?

I had a problem an hour ago so I want to check what Statistic data and Message data were at that time.
I can see Statistic data on "MIN/MAX Average Statistic Data" chart, but there is no Message data.

Parents
  • The message data is not stored historically, unfortunately. You would have to create an alert and include the statistic and message data as alert variables. An alert action of NetPerfMon could do it as it would show in the event/message center, or sending an email out. Downside is the alert would only trigger when thresholds are met, so it may or may not cover all scenarios of what you are looking for.

• The message data is not stored historically, unfortunately. You would have to create an alert and include the statistic and message data as alert variables. An alert action of NetPerfMon could do it as it would show in the event/message center, or sending an email out. Downside is the alert would only trigger when thresholds are met, so it may or may not cover all scenarios of what you are looking for.

Children