This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Agent plugins missing

Hello, 

We have deployed agents on 3100 servers (windows/linux) for the moment.
Today, I decided to apply a template (3 components) to ~1000 nodes, but only 50 app monitors are working.

For 950 nodes, the application monitor stays in "unknown" state, with "Initial poll in progress." output.

I have unmanage/remanage all application monitors, same issue. The agent state is "connected".
I edit the app monitor, launch a test, I had the message "Unable to schedule job on agent node ## required APM plugin is missing or not installed properly." Then if I wait 30 seconds (time for plugin installation) and test again, the application monitor is polling successfully.

So I check the plugins installed on the 950 nodes : I have 5 plugins installed whereas on working agent I have 17 plugins !

The agent is exactly the same, installed with the same way ; why I have such behaviour ? How to correct that ?

I'm a little bit upset pissed off, we bought Solarwinds licences 6 months ago and I'm facing ton of issues like that (despite my previous experience on the product), the solution is loosing credibility

attachments.zip
Parents Reply Children