This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Calendar Attendant Requests Failed

I have a critical error for "Calendar Attendant Request Failed" from Oct 22nd.  I can't find any reference to what this was, why, it just shows 1 and doesn't reset.  How can I see more information (maybe what request), or clear this message?  I can't seem where to find any info where looking at the counters but would like to know more about where to see more info. 

Parents Reply Children
  • I can confirm that this issue still exists.  Exchange 2013 CU21 and latest Solarwinds SAM.

Not willing to waste time on a support ticket to be told "we'll fix it someday", but it would be nice if a fix was released.  For now I edited the thresholds to make the alert go away (and thanks to SolarWinds not allowing me to edit the template [it just does nothing when 'Submit' is clicked], I had to do it manually on each Exchange server's node) since this counter doesn't correspond with any user-facing issues.

Anecdotally, the counter went to 1 around when I moved two mailboxes to different mailbox databases (may be coincidental timing).

• Same with me. Latest SAM and 2016 Exchange server. Has anyone fixed that issue w/o rebooting server? 

• Did rebooting the server even help?