This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom SWQL Query of Active Alert filter out "unmanaged"

I have adapted one of the custom alert queries I found here and was able to edit it to my needs and get it work. However I am stuck on one piece and I hope to get some help.

I have a Where Clause that will filter out alert that I do not want to see "where o.AlertConfigurations.Name not like 'alert I don't want to see'"

Where I am stuck is it still returns alerts on node that have been unmanaged. Can anyone assist me with the logic on a Where Clause to filter out nodes that have been unmanaged? if that is possible.

Or does the filter to show only managed Node exist some where else in these queries?

Parents Reply
  • stevehhcp  wrote:

It was the query for alerts, that was the correct Answer on Re: Filter Active Alerts on Dashboard 

Unfortunately "AND Nodes.Unmanaged = 0" thew an error

It's possible that's not the issue. For instance if I go to http://{orion server}/orion/admin/swis.aspx

and run this query:

SELECT IP, IP_Address, IPAddress, MachineType, NodeID, NodeName, UnManaged, UnManageFrom, UnManageUntil,Vendor, VendorIcon FROM Orion.Nodes WHERE Unmanaged = 0

Unmanaged = 0 is completely fine.

pastedImage_3.png

Children
No Data