This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Application on Deteted Server

I have deleted a server from all monitoring but the monitored application is still alerting as down.  I checked the database and its still in the applications table.

Two questions:

1)  How can I safely remove it?

2)  Why is it still there?

Thanks

JB

Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I've got something similar...there are a couple of rogue volumes and interfaces that I can't seem to get rid of. For whatever reason, they are tied to a different NodeID than what they are showing up under...I think it's the old NodeID from before the server was rebuilt. Then when it was re-added, they showed up...but are down because obviously they don't exist. I've tried to delete them from the node tree, but it just causes an error, and the manager closes.

From looking at the DB, I went through and deleted ALL data having to do with the old volume and interface ID's...but they still showed up. I also tried adding them to the "deletedvolumes" and "deletedinterfaces" tables...but still nothing.

I know this isn't much help, but maybe there is some common issue?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I've got something similar...there are a couple of rogue volumes and interfaces that I can't seem to get rid of. For whatever reason, they are tied to a different NodeID than what they are showing up under...I think it's the old NodeID from before the server was rebuilt. Then when it was re-added, they showed up...but are down because obviously they don't exist. I've tried to delete them from the node tree, but it just causes an error, and the manager closes.

From looking at the DB, I went through and deleted ALL data having to do with the old volume and interface ID's...but they still showed up. I also tried adding them to the "deletedvolumes" and "deletedinterfaces" tables...but still nothing.

I know this isn't much help, but maybe there is some common issue?

Children