This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

New Devices not returning Network Latency & Packet Loss

I have a SAM installation (Version 6.6.0) and I have added a few devices to be polled by ICMP, they have been added for a few days but although they are showing up I have noticed I am not getting any Network Latency & Packet Loss information back from any of them, I have tried a 'Poll Now' and although it says poll successful I don't get any information on the chart and when I look at the Polling Details the 'Next Poll' details are long gone even though the Last Database Update is up to date.

I have looked at other nodes that are being polled using SNMP and although they seem to be returning the SNMP data the Polling Details again are old, some more than a month.

I have looked at the Polling Engine details and it is showing polling completion as 100 and the last database update as 2 seconds ago but something is obviously not functioning as it should.

All the services are showing as running.

I haven't tried a service restart or server reboot as yet I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen these symptoms before.

Any feedback would be appreciated.