I have question about baseline thresholds,
- Is this a correct way to set the baseline thresholds of 7 days (default setting, understand that it can be changed)?
- A new template is created and NOT to set any threshold in the template.
- Apply this new template to a node or nodes, wait for 7 days then set threshold at the “Application” level by select the option to “Override Template” and “Use Latest Baseline Thresholds”
- After the initial 7 days setting of the threshold applied, in what scenarios should the thresholds be recalculated\reset again?
- Baseline Thresholds error “Thresholds could not be calculated, standard deviation is zero”, what can it be done to set the thresholds correctly? Manual setting?
- Baseline Thresholds Warning “The recommended warning and/or critical thresholds are less then minimum value for this statistic…”, what can it be done to set the thresholds correctly? Manual setting?