This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Bad Experience with PSI Exams for SAM exam!!

Hi Guys,

I have scheduled my Solarwinds Certified Professional: Server & Application Monitor exam last Wednesday (24/10/2018) @ 15:00 (+05:30) and prepared for everything as mentioned by PSI Exams. They have done all the proctored checks before the exam (ex: checking shared desktop, checking my valid ID, checking the four walls and etc.) but they COULDN'T DELIVER me the exam properly due to SERVER END ISSUE from their end. 

The JAVA Errors were appeared as similar to "Oops Something Went Wrong..", "Details for System Administrator", "Unable to load the random..." (I was not allowed to take screenshot of the error for my reference, even if i asked from the exam monitor). Therefore, my exam monitor has tried bunch of several different workarounds, such as going for incognito mode, allowing cookie URL from Chrome, changing DNS to Google DNS, disabling my personal laptop firewall and antivirus in Windows 10. However, all of the workarounds failed to deliver me the exam at my time schedule. So then after, exam monitor has instructed me to send an email to examsupport@psionline.com regarding the issue and they will help me to reschedule it for another day. At the same moment, I wrote an email to the mentioned email ID but I didn't receive any response from their end yet for the email.

Due to no response, I have informed this to online chat support on 24/10/2018 at night to check with this case and they have informed me that this will be escalated and you will be contacted within 48 hours. Since no response again, I have called +1800-211-2754 (EXAMINATION SERVICES) number on 25/10/2018 and some support person named "Vin" informed me that there is a case for this and you will be contacted within 48 hours.

The case is still within the 48 hours time period, yet no one has contacted me? This is very bad experience for me right now.

Kindly can anyone support me out to get direct attention regarding this from PSI Exams?

Thanks,

Nimesha J

Parents
  • this happened to me today May 7, 2022 (5 of us takers) we finished the exam less than 3 hours but when we submitted and end the exam it was ERROR and told the proctor said inprogress. What should we do, we did months of studying effort money and will be useless? 

• this happened to me today May 7, 2022 (5 of us takers) we finished the exam less than 3 hours but when we submitted and end the exam it was ERROR and told the proctor said inprogress. What should we do, we did months of studying effort money and will be useless? 

Children
No Data