This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HTTPS broken after upgrade to 15.3.1 (from 15.3.0)

I have Snap and upgrade our FTP server yesterday from 15.3.0 to 15.3.1

now https is no more working.

This site can’t provide a secure connection

ftp01.tsiss.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
view certificate is fine and valid.
any idea ?
Parents
  • I can confirm it is known 15.3.1 issue - certificates and private keys that are bigger than 4096 bytes are not accepted. There is BD support can provide based on request. Fix will be in code of next release. We also recommend to check current TLS setting in Serv-U management Console if Serv-U 15.3.1 installed.

• Thank you.

Is there a certain setting within the TLS settings in Serv-U management we should be checking?  What should this be set at according to support?  

Thank you for your support.   I just want to be aware BEFORE I make any attempt to install this release.  I may just wait on the next release just to be on the same side.

Much appreciated.

• Thank you.

Is there a certain setting within the TLS settings in Serv-U management we should be checking?  What should this be set at according to support?  

Thank you for your support.   I just want to be aware BEFORE I make any attempt to install this release.  I may just wait on the next release just to be on the same side.

Much appreciated.

Children
No Data