This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

ServU15.3 not reading login banner, also "New client" does not use css

Hello There,

We were trying to implement HA to our environment running behind a load balancer we noticed though that we won't be able to use it because the file-sharing feature does not support HA. But we intend to keep it running behind the load balancer as as a non-active node so it will be easier for us to patch,
During this exercise we noticed a few bugs on the new version 15.3 that does not seem to be working, and here they are:

bug 1 - Login banner doesn't load on login page:

bug number 2: 

Then "New Client" - available only on the version 15.3, does not seem to use the template:

As the old client uses the templates:

Anyone else noticed this bugs?

Parents
  • Hello , I also experiencing the same issue as you are having with the HTTP Login Page Text. 

I also notice another bug where  Domain Url that was set in File Sharing Settings  was not propagating correctly to various sub domains. What will happen is a user sends out a file upload request link and the imbedded link will  be the correct domain url. But after a file gets uploaded to that file upload request link the notification email of "file has been uploaded to share" will contain the wrong Domain Url. But the odd fix to that was I simply had to delete the domain url from file sharing settings and re type it in and click save. But to the issue you have stated with the HTTP Login Page Text I am still looking for a solution as well.

• Hello , I also experiencing the same issue as you are having with the HTTP Login Page Text. 

I also notice another bug where  Domain Url that was set in File Sharing Settings  was not propagating correctly to various sub domains. What will happen is a user sends out a file upload request link and the imbedded link will  be the correct domain url. But after a file gets uploaded to that file upload request link the notification email of "file has been uploaded to share" will contain the wrong Domain Url. But the odd fix to that was I simply had to delete the domain url from file sharing settings and re type it in and click save. But to the issue you have stated with the HTTP Login Page Text I am still looking for a solution as well.

Children
No Data