This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Install Serv-U FTP latest version

We have a copy of ServU FTP from 10 years ago.  Now, we would like to upgrade it to the current version.

I think I finally get the computer to install the latest version.  During install, a few files could not be removed.  I just pressed "Ignore" to go through the process.

Then, I removed those files manually and installed again.  This went smoothly until at the end, I could not get the Management Console to show up.....

"');}var g_sMenuDividers="--***--";var g_sImagePath="/Common/Images/";var g_sCommonPath="/Common/";var g_sFilePath="/Admin/";var g_sHelpPath="www.solarwinds.com";var g_sConsoleInclude="1";var g_bDomainNav=true;var g_sAdminXMLPath="/Admin/XML/";var g_sUseInherited="Inherit default value";var g_bIE7=true;var g_bIEDomainCheck=true;var g_sLoading="Loading";var g_sSelectDomainMsg='Please select or create a domain by selecting the "Manage Domain" button.';var g_nDomainID;var g_sHelpPage="Help-Overview.htm";var g_sHelpNode="none";var g_sCurrentURLFileName="";var g_nSessionOkay=0;var g_nPermissionDenied=3;var g_nULLMax=18446744073709551615;var g_sGB="GB";var g_sMB="MB";var g_sKB="KB";var g_sBytes="bytes";var g_bFVJVLaunchPage=false;var g_sUnknownError="ERROR: Operation was not successful, an unknown error occurred. Your session may have timed out. Please try logging in again.";var g_sHomeStr="Home";var g_ActiveTab;var g_ActivePage;var g_bODBC64BitWarn=(0==1);var g_bAllowChangePassword=1;var g_bAllowChangeEmail=0;var g_sUserEmail=HTMLDecode("");var g_bSysAdmin=(2==2||2==4);var g_bGroupAdmin=(2==5||2==6);var g_bDomainAdmin=((2==1)||(2==3));var g_bReadOnlyAccess=(2==3||2==4||2==6);var g_bAllowWebClient=(1=="1")?true:false;var g_bFVJVLicense=(0==1);var g_bAllowFVJV=(0==1);var g_bWebClientLicense=(0==1);var g_sFVJVLicenseInfo="FTP Voyager JV is not available with your current license. If you would like to use FTP Voyager JV, you must purchase a license to enable its features.

Would you like more information on purchasing FTP Voyager JV?";var g_sWebClienLicenseInfo="The Web Client is not available with your current license. If you would like to use the Web Client, you must purchase a license to enable its features.

Would you like more information on purchasing a license to enable the Web Client?";var g_sLicenseEmail="";var g_bUsingFIPS=(0==1);var g_sWebFilePath=/Web Client/;var g_bAllowAdhocFileSharing=(0==1);var g_bFileSharingLicense=(0==1);var g_sAdhocFileShareLicenseInfo="File Sharing is not available with your current license. If you would like to use File Sharing, you must purchase a license to enable its features.

Would you like more information on purchasing a license to enable File Sharing?";if(!g_bSysAdmin)g_nDomainID=2719;setTimeout("OnSendNOOP()",55000);"

Further, I don't know how to enter my license key.....

Any guidance of the above will be helpful.

Thanks! 

Dan Chan