I would like to see LEM start to incorporate more multi-tenant capabilities. In the next year we are likely going to start looking at a replacement SIEM for LEM due to the lack of being able to use it to support multiple clients. I really love LEM and would prefer to just see it evolve a bit to fit our needs better versus going through the process of ripping out out and completely replacing it.
True multi-tenant support would obviously be my preference; however, below is a list of options that would work or at least help:
- Client logins where they are locked down to only see data from specified nodes
- This would allow me to provide a login so my clients could view data on just their nodes
- Being able flag custom properties on nodes and then run & email out reports for nodes based on those custom properties
- This would allow me to flag nodes as being specific to a client and send them reports on only those nodes
- Being able to easily email out reports on only specified nodes
- This would allow me to send out emails to clients for data on just their nodes
I am also open to other options but ultimately I needs LEM to allow me to support multiple clients from a single appliance; without this we are going to need a new solution.