This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Device authentication failure

Dear All ,

I am new to solarwinds-sem, I had configured the Microsoft365 connector and I am getting many logon failure events with the reason:deviceauthenticationfailed , note that my organization has a hybrid environment. Has anyone else faced this ? Any ideas?

Parents
  • Check if the device failing is registered as a hybrid under azure active directory devices.  This happens if an old device is attempted to log in using an expired password.  I have the hybrid environment as well and found the initial so old devices that registered I simply deleted them in the azure ad and fix the issue.

• Check if the device failing is registered as a hybrid under azure active directory devices.  This happens if an old device is attempted to log in using an expired password.  I have the hybrid environment as well and found the initial so old devices that registered I simply deleted them in the azure ad and fix the issue.

Children