This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

100,00 event limit not large enough...

I am getting close to 2k logs per second = 120k per minute or more.  The Historical search only allows a 100k limit over 1 minute...  Does this mean I will never be able to search all logs?  So far, that has been my experience.  Disappointing.

Parents
  • I am in the same boat. I have spoken to two different support techs and neither had a solution. I am fine with bigger searches taking longer. Limiting it to 100k is infuriating. And we aren't even as big as you -- we get about 100k per 10 minutes. But what if I want to search for a day?

One tech recommended using the report program, but it isn't really built for you to plug in a keyword or timeframe and go hunting. It's more for specific reports that you want to run consistently.

• I am in the same boat. I have spoken to two different support techs and neither had a solution. I am fine with bigger searches taking longer. Limiting it to 100k is infuriating. And we aren't even as big as you -- we get about 100k per 10 minutes. But what if I want to search for a day?

One tech recommended using the report program, but it isn't really built for you to plug in a keyword or timeframe and go hunting. It's more for specific reports that you want to run consistently.

Children
No Data