Sophos AP

Is there a connector that will work with Sophos APs? I can set the AP to send the syslog to the SEM IP but it responds with "Server Unreachable".

Parents
  • Is it possible that the AP's are in another Vlan? 

I looked up the availble connectors for Sophos in SEM, but I can't figure out if one of them is specified for AP's.

As far as I know, you can manage the AP's over XG Firewall and Sophos UTM 9, so it may be possible to log them over those connectors.

• Is it possible that the AP's are in another Vlan? 

I looked up the availble connectors for Sophos in SEM, but I can't figure out if one of them is specified for AP's.

As far as I know, you can manage the AP's over XG Firewall and Sophos UTM 9, so it may be possible to log them over those connectors.

Children
  • Whenever the connectors are updated, we update the link on the SEM Group's Page.

Clicking on SEM Connectors should send you directly to the most current list of connectors.

If you don't see it, check the SEM Feature Request page and upvote if it exists.  If not, then feel free to create your own FR.  It would probably be helpful to include some syslog samples (sanitized of course) so that the SolarWinds Product Manager and Developers know what the incoming data would look like.