This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What We're Working on for SEM (Updated Nov 18 2020)

Now that SEM 2020.4 is generally available, all major functionality has been migrated to HTML5 interface and we will be pivoting to bring new features to SEM. Here is what we're working on, in no particular order:

• Microsoft 365 Events: Support for Microsoft 365 audit logs from sources including Azure Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams and more. Vote for this feature. 
  • New Reporting Engine: Provide a new reporting engine in the HTML5 GUI and drop the need for Crystal Reports. Vote for this feature
  • Additional Threat Feeds: Allow users to configure and use additional threat feeds. Vote for this feature.
  • IP Geolocation:  Map IP address to their geolocation and allow users to leverage location in filters, searches and rules. Vote for this feature

This list doesn't enumerate a lot of the features we're looking into for long term development and further releases, but we continually use Thwack as one of our biggest source of feedback

I hope you're happy with the direction SEM is going, but if there is something missing or a feature you're really keen on, be sure to vote for features in Security Event Manager Feature Requests forum. .

Available Beta and RC releases:

• None

Releases:

Parents
  • Yes, PLEASE. LEM is painfully slow. We so not have a large system or dataset, but it takes seconds for the GUI to respond to each click . I like the product, but am looking for other solutions that have a usable GUI. Please find another interface, Flash is just bad for so many reasons.

• Yes, PLEASE. LEM is painfully slow. We so not have a large system or dataset, but it takes seconds for the GUI to respond to each click . I like the product, but am looking for other solutions that have a usable GUI. Please find another interface, Flash is just bad for so many reasons.

Children
No Data