Now that SEM 2021.2 is generally available, we are busy working on the next release.
Here is what we're working on, in no particular order:
- Web client: Share, export and import functionality for saved searches, rules, filters and nodes. Vote for this feature.
- Microsoft 365 Events:Support for Microsoft 365 audit logs from sources including Azure Active Directory (SEM 2021.2), Exchange (SEM 2021.2), SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams and more. Vote for this feature.
- New Reporting Engine: Provide a new reporting engine in the HTML5 GUI and drop the need for Crystal Reports. Vote for this feature
- Additional Threat Feeds: Allow users to configure and use additional threat feeds. Vote for this feature.
- IP Geolocation: Map IP address to their geolocation and allow users to leverage location in filters, searches and rules. Vote for this feature
This list doesn't enumerate a lot of the features we're looking into for long term development and further releases, but we continually use Thwack as one of our biggest source of feedback
I hope you're happy with the direction SEM is going, but if there is something missing or a feature you're really keen on, be sure to vote for features in Security Event Manager Feature Requests forum.