Now that SEM 2022.4 is generally available, we are busy working on the next release. In SEM 2022.4, we delivered on export/import of rules, export nodes, saved query improvements, query tags & thresholds and integration into SolarWinds® Hybrid Cloud Observability. Please refer to the release notes for a broad overview of this release.
Apart from new use cases in Security in Hybrid Cloud Observability, here is what we will focus in 2023 on:
- Event Groups:Create, modify, and delete event groups
- Complete Tag management: Ability to create, modify, delete, and assign custom tags
- Email test button: Validate email settings
- Time of day sets: Ability to modify business hours
- Email configuration:Ability to configure email settings without the use of a connector
- Reports: Create, modify, schedule, export, import and delete reports (including out-of-the-box reports)
This list doesn't enumerate a lot of the features we're looking into for long term development and further releases. Since we continually use Thwack as one of our biggest sources of feedback, be sure to vote for features in Security Event Manager Feature Requests forum.
This forum contains forward-looking statements regarding future product plans and development efforts. SolarWinds considers various features and functionality prior to any final generally available release. Information in this forum regarding future features and functionality is not and should not be interpreted as a commitment from SolarWinds that it will deliver any specific feature or functionality in the future or, if it delivers such feature or functionality, any time frame when that feature or functionality will be delivered. All information is based upon current product interests, and product plans and priorities can change at any time. SolarWinds undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements regarding future product plans and development efforts if product plans or priorities change.